Take a break.
I just stop working for a few minutes and have a coffee or a tea. Otherwise, you can just press crtl+T on your favourite browser and look for a cool music tool on the web.
This is what I like:
- Grooveshark – this one is pretty cool. You can log in and save your playlists in an easy interface. A little time consuming, though.
- Jango – it creates playlists based on the artist you pick. If you log in you can save them too.
- Stereomood – how do you feel today? There’s a playlist for each mood.
- The 61 – random music by not-so-known musicians. You probably never heard of them, hipsters said.
- iTunes radio – old school streaming service with cool radios from all over the world. Useful to get used to listen to English speakers. That’s what I used in order to improve my English listening skills before going to the US.
Enjoy your time on the internet!