Let’s face it: we keep making business into the Facebook world – but we are definitely powerless to any sudden change by the Zuckerberg guys.
They decide, we follow. There’s no innovation in such a process, we just keep chasing who’s ahead of us.
For instance, how long did you wonder how to migrate a personal profile into a page? Now there’s the tool and the related FAQ. A tool to reverse the process is also available after technical issues occurred in the past few days.
- Can I merge two accounts? Not exactly.
- Can I claim a Place I represent? Yes!
- Can I merge a Page and a Place? Yes, although some issues still happen. Here’s a little examination.
- Can I target ads to people who checked in to my Place? No, but you can target people who like your Page.
- Can I merge two Pages? As far as I know, no you can’t.