You can drag and drop the pic you want – only on HTML5 supporting browsers – and a graphic tool will cut the image for you. Then you will be able to upload the pics on your FB account and tag yourself in the right order.
December 21, 2010
Facebook Pros: enhanced profile pics
This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 21st, 2010 at 6 pm and tagged with facebooktiles, Image, pictures, Social Networking and posted in Web Tools. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @zzap: This is perhaps my favourite chart ever https://t.co/MuDLaVIdpk - 1 week ago
- What It’s Like When Elon Musk’s Twitter Mob Comes After You thebea.st/2IW1qXJ?source… via @thedailybeast - 2 weeks ago
- RT @auchenberg: Today Microsoft bought GitHub for $7.5B by issuing about 73 million new shares of stock. At the same time the stock gained… - 2 weeks ago
- Microsoft has reportedly acquired GitHub theverge.com/2018/6/3/17422… via @Verge - 2 weeks ago
- RT @Gangles: @bfod Google commissioned Scott McCloud to make a comic explaining containers. cloud.google.com/kubernetes-eng… - 3 weeks ago