You can drag and drop the pic you want – only on HTML5 supporting browsers – and a graphic tool will cut the image for you. Then you will be able to upload the pics on your FB account and tag yourself in the right order.
December 21, 2010
Facebook Pros: enhanced profile pics
This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 21st, 2010 at 6 pm and tagged with facebooktiles, Image, pictures, Social Networking and posted in Web Tools. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- @iamsancar see you at @TNWconference then ;) https://t.co/3GLg6ixUL1 - 2 weeks ago
- RT @prdotco: '#PR is more than quantifiable metrics and coverage' - An interview with @TheNextWeb's PR Manager @thisisvince - https://t.co/… - 2 weeks ago
- “According to Developers, these are 30 popular companies to work for in The Netherlands” by @mfrusch blog.cocoonapp.co/according-to-d… - 3 weeks ago
- How to Get Thousands of Leads from Quora in Five Months sumo.ly/z4aD via @SumoMe - 3 weeks ago
- 6 Rules To Live By When You Work In An Office But Have Remote Team Members blog.trello.com/6-mistakes-whe… - 3 weeks ago